TULLL Creative Learning Group
- Scratch Help Section - http://www.scratch.mit.edu/help
- Here you can find starter projects, a link to download the offline version, and much more.
- Step by step tutorials (help window) - When you create a new project, click on the question mark in the right corner or tips in the menu to see our available tutorials.
- Starter Projects - http://www.scratch.mit.edu/starter_projects
- Scratch Cards - http://www.scratch.mit.edu/help/cards
Scratch Teacher Resources
- Educators page on Scratch - http://www.scratch.mit.edu/educators
- Teacher accounts - http://www.scratch.mit.edu/educators/faq
- A new type of user of Scratch, verified as an educator, which can create student account in bulk, organize students into classes and moderate some of their activity on the site.
- Tips for facilitating (from Family Creative Learning Guide - http://www.family.media.mit.edu)
- Scratch Day - http://www.day.scratch.mit.edu
- Creative Computing Guide (introduction to Scratch) - http://www.scratched.gse.harvard.edu/guide
- Computational Thinking with Scratch - http://www.scratched.gse.harvard.edu/ct
- CS50: introduction to computer science - https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-harvardx-cs50x
- ScratchEd Meetup Guide - http://www.scratched.gse.harvard.edu/resources/meetup-guide
- Scratch across subject areas - http://scratched.gse.harvard.edu/resources/scratch-projects-across-curriculum
- Creative Learning 4Ps - http://www.learn.media.mit.edu/creative-learning
- Learning Creative Learning Class (online - http://learn.media.mit.edu/lcl/ / offline - http://lcl.media.mit.edu)
- Creative Computing Online Workshop - http://www.creative-computing.appspot.com/preview
- T550 - Designing for learning by creating - Harvard class - https://canvas.harvard.edu/courses/18483
- Assessment: the 4 dimensions of learning - http://tinkering.exploratorium.edu/learning-and-facilitation-frameworks
- Mitch’s TedX Talk - http://www.ted.com/talks/mitch_resnick_let_s_teach_kids_to_code
- Mitch’s Medium Article - [Different Approach to Coding]
- LEGO video - https://vimeo.com/143620419
celebrating 30 years of collaboration with the Media Lab, shows a lot of the work we do and the ideas behind it.